Friday 28 March 2014

True Story of a Fun Addictive Game called Guacamelee!

 Here is the story I am about to tell you amazing followers:

 I was playing with one of my colleagues from Sheridan College her name was Eden. She had brought her playstation to college as we were assessing which is the best indie game to play. This game was a really addictive game so it came on top of our lists as the best co-op game to play.

Even though the game costs $15 and you could probably find a better game to buy worth $15 but for me it was totally worth it. I was scared at first but after playing with my friend Eden for 2 hours at the Sheridan Oakville campus she got me hooked to the game and I even downloaded it to my Playstation 3.

The reason I liked it is that you can play 2 players either from the Playstation Vita or just using another controller. I think playing 2 players made it more addictive because its fun as you can make fun of each other and have great memories because it makes you feel you are part of the game.

This is a short story however this is now part of my memories, don’t forget to search and download this additive co-op game from the Playstation Store.














(Game oxo, 2013)


This is based on a true story of me a Sheridan College Student playing a Co-Op game. So what do you guys think any comments, or likes?



Game oxo. (2013). Guacamelee Walkthrough Gameplay Part 5. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D9O9jbhJZ4&list=TLElzlKwbxX36HRUFgznXr_iRvvulS21CL

No comments:

Post a Comment