Tuesday 25 March 2014

What makes platformers so addictive?

I’ve been playing video games for almost my whole life and I wanted to know what makes platformers so addictive?



After posting content about what I think, I think it’s time to hear your option. I wanted to know what makes platformer games so addictive. Is it that the developers put more time and energy in making multiple platform game result in better game play? Is it that most of the games are Co-op games, where you can play a game with someone else? I`ve been playing Guacamelee and for a simple game, I can`t seem to stop playing it. So, I`m putting my question up on the blog; what makes platformer so addictive.

Add/share your reason why there so addictive and share some games you are addicted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment