Friday 28 March 2014

Is Jetpack Joyride A Beatable Game?

Well I don’t know because I have never reached more than 1,500 meters in Jetpack Joyride I die after or before I reach this number!

 I have searched all round the internet to see if anybody has completed Jetpack Joyride but I could not find anything only hints and tips. However I believe that Jetpack Joyride is not a beatable game. The player just has to play it and reach the furthest distance to get more tokens to buy unlockables at the store such as clothes or a new Jetpack design.

However it takes time to be able to buy those items, as the player needs to collect a lot of tokens while playing Jetpack Joyride. I think the first item you can buy is worth 20,000 tokens. I think the game is complete once you have bought all the outfits and jetpacks. I have seen people get much further than me but it doesn’t seem to end. I think it’s a good idea because then people will start to try and keep reaching further knowing that it is never ending which means they will keep playing the game.

I am still playing Jetpack Joyride till today and still cant beat my high score I have achieved.














(IGN, 2012)


So what do you guys think is Jetpack Joyride a beatable game?


IGN. (2012). Jetpack Joyride PS3, Vita, PSP trailer. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taX81BVY7QA 


No comments:

Post a Comment