Thursday 20 March 2014

Tips for completing Astro Tripper


Everyone has their own Strategy when playing any Arcade game, so I am going to share my own Strategy for competing Astro Tripper.

When playing any Arcade game, I like to play around the first couple of lives. I like to first see how the game play feels and how the controls are. Based on that information, I start developing strategies so I can stay alive longer. For Astro Tripper and any other Gun game or Shooter Game, I try to develop a single strategy and stick with it. After playing a couple of games, I found the enemies come and attack you. The main tip I can give you is let the enemies come to you. I found, when I played aggressive and went after the enemies I died, so just lay back and let them come to you. I hope that this tip helps and happy gaming.

Feel free to add your own tips for Astro Tripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment