Saturday 29 March 2014

Does Guacamelee Deserve the Rating It Got?


Sometimes, big name game reviewers give games ratings they don’t deserve. Did they do this for Guacamelee?

After playing Guacamelee for hours, I believe Guacamelee is one of the great games of our times. It is one of the few co-op games I have played where the co-op can be played as part of the storyline, instead of after the game. I have been trying to find excellent co-op games to play with others, and have been unsuccessful until I found this game.



Guacamelee is also one of the most addictive games I have found; I can play the game for hours on end trying to perfect my moves, while still enjoying myself. The game received a 9.1/10 rating. I believe it deserves a perfect 10; it is an addictive game with an excellent co-op element. I am hoping that the developers behind Guacamelee create most great games, and especially more co-op games like Guacamelee.

Which games do you believe should have gotten a higher rating by big name reviewers?

No comments:

Post a Comment