Wednesday 19 March 2014

Review for the Jetpack Joyride


I am going to review the game Jetpack Joyride. I’m going to review the game play, controls, graphic and I am going to give it a rating out of ten.
 
 licenedundercreativecommons: Wolfit50, 2013
For a Fun free game, Jetpack Joyride was a fun game to play. The game play on both platforms was so simple and yet I had fun. Based on the game play, I would not rank it in the top indie Action Games in the market but the game is meant to be played once in a while. After game the game for about an hour, I got bored.  The graphic in the game are not really that good. If you are looking for a game with brilliant graphics, this game isn’t for you. If found the controls so match the simple natural of the game. It would have helped if they told you the controls before you start playing because at first, I had no idea what I was doing. Overall, based on the game play, graphic and controls, I would give it 7 out of 10.
 
Feel free to add your comments to the review and if you want me to review any other games, let me know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment