Wednesday 26 March 2014

The indie horror game Amy is confusing

People have been losing interest in Amy because the content is confusing.



licencedundercreativecommon:Datenglish, 2013
Amy is an action, indie horror game where you have to find Amy after she was taken. After playing the game people are finding the game confusing and get lost easily. Coming from my point of view, I can agree. I played Amy for about an hour the first and about 20 minutes in, I just gave up. I found Amy to dark and I couldn’t see where was going thus getting lost. I was running around in circles because I didn’t know where to go. It would benefit if the developers had a map or objective goal to reach so the gamer knows where to go.

 

Add/share you known story from playing Amy and see if you have the same experiences as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment