Wednesday 19 March 2014

Reviewing Guacamelee

After completing Guacamelee , I am going to give my review of the game and give a link on another blogger that I personally read often.



I found Guacamelee a fun game. Guacamelee is an Arcade Game that takes place in a Mexican town. The object of the game is to rescue the president’s daughter from these ninja guys. I found that I really couldn’t take the game serious because it kept reminding me of the movie Nacho Libre. The games graphic weren’t that good but the overall game play content was very entertaining. Another
blogger that reviews a lot of game is indiegames.com. They review a lot of indie games and I tend to read their posts when I get the chance. Here’s a link to their blog: http://indiegames.com/index.html
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment